As most of you know the Pretty Muddy event is this weekend at Mad River Mountain but did you know that they added a new Family Edition to this event?
• Family Edition is 1 hour of “Family Waves” every 10 minutes, taking place after the “Female-only Waves” have commenced for the day.
• This wave is for women, their kids, and even their hubbies!
• Children must be 6 years old, and at least 48 inches tall in order to participate.
• Children 13 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult (18+) throughout the entire course.
• Those women that choose to participate in one of the “Female-only Waves” can run again with their families for free in the “Family Waves”.
• All finishers will receive a medal!
Our WTF (Where’s The Finish) Team is ready to get muddy! Come join us 🙂